Easy to Follow Self COVID-19 Test for Your Family’s Peace of Mind
In the presence of a minor symptom or exposure, be prepared to ensure everyone’s safety. Our iWELLCHECK Self-Test COVID-19 Kit gives you the ability to know your status and prevent the spread of the virus within your home or office. It’s fast and reliable — so you can go back to living right away.
✅Get results in 15–20 minutes
✅Detects Delta and Omicron variants
✅Individually Packaged for Safety
✅Up to 96.8% sensitivity (true positive rate)
✅Up to 99.9% specificity (true negative rate)
Fast and Reliable Results in Just 15 minutes
Our iWELLCHECK At-Home COVID-19 Kit is the easiest and most comfortable way to determine if you’re infected with the coronavirus. It’s non-invasive and requires no deep, painful nasal swab to get accurate results.
Test in Confidence Anytime, Anywhere!
Are you going back to school or the office? Or maybe up for a weekend trip? Know your COVID status in complete confidence with iWELLCHECK Rapid Test Kit. No line is required. Test on your own and get reliable results in just 15 mins.
✅ Our Antigen Self-Test Kit is 100% easy to follow. The iWELLCHECK test kit comes with 2 Detection Lines — the C and T Lines.
✅ We’re also one of the most competitive in verifying false-negative and false-positive rates. With 96.8% sensitivity and 99.9% specificity, our iWELLCHECK Self-Test Kit is quick and reliable in knowing your COVID status.
✅ Peace of mind for up to 12 months! iWELLCHECK shelf life can last up to 1 year so that you’re always ready to test yourself against the coronavirus.
How to know if your test result is positive?
- If the card only shows the C-Line after applying your test sample, the result is NEGATIVE.
- If the card shows both C and T lines, the result is POSITIVE.
- If both lines don’t show, the result is INVALID and must be done again. (Please refer to our testing procedure on the manual for assistance).
iWELLCHECK COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit is listed and approved by the following agencies and organizations:
- PEI certificate
- EU Generic and Mutual Recognition List
- Safelists in Belgium, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, and Thailand
- Certificates of registration in the UK, Cambodia, Netherlands, and Spain
- Kenya Emergency Use Authorization
- Malaysia Self-Assessment Certificate
- Certificate of Free Sale in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia
How to Test:
- Prep all necessary items and DO NOT OPEN the test pouch when not ready. Prepare the following:
- Test Cassette
- Buffer Solution
- Take your specimen (Nasal or Saliva) and dip it in the solution.
- Put 3 drops of the mixed solution on the test cassette.
- Wait for 15 mins to get results!
● Saliva (Lolly Test) – suitable for kids!
● Anterior Nasal Swab (nose in front)
● Nasopharyngeal Swab (nose and throat)
● Oropharyngeal Swab (mouth-throat)
Storage and Stability
- Store at 2~30ºC in the sealed pouch until the expiration date (12 months). Do not freeze.
- The test cassette should be used within 1 hour after taking it out from the aluminum foil bag.
- Keep away from sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Tested Parameters: IgG, IgM
- Micro-organism: Coronavirus
- Specificity: 99.9%
- Sensitivity: 96.8 %
- Sample Type: Nasal or Saliva
- Format: Cassette
- Result Display Time: 15 min
- Box Size: 185*75*135 mm
- Shelf Life (sealed): 12 months
- Certificate: CE, ISO13485, ISO9001
- iWELLCHECK Self-Test COVID Kit * 5 Pack