Know Your COVID Status with VIGLYF At Home Self-Test Kit — it’s Fast, Accurate, and Reliable!
Peace of mind in just 10 minutes. Our VIGLYF COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit lets you know whether or not you’re COVID-19 infected on your own. It’s easy to use and follow and comes in a complete package to start testing yourself and your family to ensure everyone’s safety.
✅ Fast and reliable COVID-19 screening
✅ Results in just 10 minutes
✅ Clear and simple to read results
✅ Complete package — includes all necessary items for testing; just add a timer!
Test in Confidence
Our VIGLYF Self-Test COVID-19 Kit is designed to make self-testing at home or in the office as accurate as possible so that you’ll know when to self-quarantine to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
✅ It’s easy to use. The VIGLYF uses test cassettes with C and T Lines to determine results. No expertise is required.
- If both C and T lines are displayed on the test cassette, the result is POSITIVE.
- If the cassette indicates only the C-line, the result is NEGATIVE.
- If the cassette indicates only the T-line or no lines showed after 10 minutes, the test is INVALID and must be done again.
✅ Excellent sensitivity in displaying a TRUE POSITIVE result. Our At-Home Test Kit comes with a high sensitivity of 96.17% with a CT value of 20-30.
✅ Test Kit lasts up to 1 year so that you’re always ready to test your COVID-19 Status anytime, anywhere!
Our VIGLYF Self-Testing Kit is widely used at testing facilities as a RAPID POINT OF CARE!
Our easy-to-use and rapid point of care application of the test facilitates the deployment of large-scale screening in environments where rapid, on-site testing is vital to ensure public health safety. You can trust that VIGLYF can provide you with fast and reliable results!
ALWAYS REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE – Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Results should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
- Sample Type: Nasopharyngeal Swab
- Equipment Required: Timer
- Test Time:10 min
- Storage Temperature: 2-30°C
- Operation Temperature: 2-30°C
- High sensitivity with high viral load: 96.17% (ct value: 20-30)
- Shelf Life (sealed): 12 months
- 5-Pack Tests